No one wants to step into a room where it looks like the kids have run amuck- kid’s toys, art supplies and clothes swept up in a tornado that made its way through every room in the house. Before having kids of your own, you probably thought- yikes, that will never be my home. Whether or not your home is monopolized by your kids’ stuff or will be someday, check out these décor tricks that help keep your home organized and kid friendly simultaneously.
1. Open Closets: Closets with doors or drapes make it easy to hide or stash clutter. Closets without doors allow you to see everything inside prompting kids to keep things orderly.-http://bit.ly/10r167s
2. Chalk Board: Tired of your kids taking crayons to the walls? Embrace it with chalk board paint, let your young artists doodle away. -http://bit.ly/Ll3EMj
3. Kids Nook: Having a designated space in home for kids to put up art work and store their toys helps you avoid cluttering. This space is the perfect spot for kids to relax and recharge. -http://bit.ly/Z0weH0
4. Craft Workshop- Who knew soring crafts could be this organized and easy! This is the perfect environment for kids to artistically express themselves. -http://bit.ly/zVjjUA
5. Keeping Kids Laundry Organized: Designate a laundry basket to each kid will help keep their clothes separated and organized. This also is a great way to teach kids to put away their clothes, fill their basket with cleaned clothes and let them do the rest. http://bit.ly/10r167s
Hopefully these tips inspired you to keep kids clutter organized in your home. For more home decor ideas and tips check out our Houzz page at http://www.houzz.com/pro/3dayblindsofficial/3-day-blinds .