National Lipstick Day – July 29, 2015
If you think national lipstick day and window treatments have nothing in common… Well, we don’t blame you, but it turns out there really is no difference between beautifying your home and beautifying yourself.
What does National Lipstick Day + Custom Window Treatments Have in Common?
Source: Glamour.com, 3 Day Blinds
- Color– When color trends emerge they aren’t confined to the runway but translate across all industries, from cosmetics to home decor.
Source: Instyle, 3 Day Blinds
- Elevate a look– Every woman knows that the moment she slaps on a bold lip color her look just went from drab to fab. The same truth applies when decorating with patterned drapes in a bold color. It can be the perfect eye catching element that will turn heads.
Source: In style, 3 Day Blinds
- Appearance– Your lipstick and your window treatments define you. Okay, well maybe that is a bit extreme. In all seriousness, people are always forming opinions based off appearance, including appearance of your home. If you’re looking to convey a sophisticated and classy look, wear a deep red shade of lip stick or furnish your windows with sleek Roller Shades.
- Neutrals– In interior design and really all avenues of fashion, the rule of thumb is you can’t go wrong with neutrals. From rich beige’s, to warm grays and everything in between, neutrals pair well with all colors and styles and are a staple in the cosmetic and home decor industry.
Now that there is a clear parallel between national lipstick day and window treatments, get yourself a new lip color and some 3 Day Blinds window treatments while you’re at it.
P.S. If national lipstick day is a real holiday, I think it’s time to add national window treatments day to the list!
Every decade has its own fashion sense and home decor style. Find your inspiration by taking this quiz!
What’s Old Can Be New Again
When you know your design aesthetic, you can take inspiration from the past to give your home a gorgeous new look. What’s old can be new again when you know what you’re looking for.
Then And Now
Draw inspiration from decade old styles and turn them into something new. One of the most loved and versatile types of window treatments originated in Venice and has been popular for centuries. Venetian Blinds are an example of an older style that has been reinvented time and time again and is still a top choice for window treatments today. When you know what types of styles you love, it makes it easy to tweak and take bits and pieces to add to your home.
Find out which decade best represents your design style!
There are so many choices when it comes to window treatments. That’s why 3 Day Blinds provides free in-home consultations so you can see the products and how it would look in your home. The CW 2, invites 3 Day Blinds Design Consultant, Harmony Nekvasil, to Colorado’s Best, to talk about our custom window treatments.
Rejuvenate Your Home with New Window Treatments
Window Treatment Trends
3 Day Blinds offers over 1,000 different custom window treatments. Some of the products trending in the market right now include Bamboo Shades and Soft Roman Valances.
Our beautiful Bamboo Shades are eco-friendly and our raw material comes from sources that are renewable or sustainable. This year we updated our line with 24 new patterns. If you want to incorporate natural elements in your home, Woven Woods, otherwise called Bamboo Shades or Bamboo Blinds, are a great way to go. We worked with our weavers to develop exclusive designs and colors that you will only find at 3 Day Blinds.
We’ve updated our line to include some fabulous new Woven Wood Window Treatments for Your Home. We are so excited to show our customers these new additions!
Woven Wood Shades, also known as Bamboo Shades and Matchstick Shades, can add the natural touch of the outdoors to your interior living space. Add a liner for enhanced privacy or Room Darkening options and choose from our many mounting and operation systems.
Woven Wood Shades are Both Eco-friendly and Beautiful!
We all want to be eco-friendly, and at 3 Day Blinds, we believe in only purchasing our raw materials from sources that are renewable or is a sustainable resource. Our window treatments are crafted from renewable bamboo, wood, reeds, and grasses. Bamboo is an incredible natural resource because it grows fast, is better for the air, controls soil erosion, and is stronger than hardwood. Find out more reasons to choose Bamboo for your Blinds or Shades. 3 Day Blinds can help you choose window treatments that incorporate natural elements in your homes that are both beautiful and eco-friendly. Elevate your home’s look from ordinary to extraordinary!
Woven Wood Shades:
- Perfect for media rooms, when ordered with room darkening liner
- Ideal for rooms furnished with rich wood tones
- Great for areas where light is desired but privacy is needed, when ordered with Top Down Bottom Up operating system
- Perfect for windows for which you desire a designer look, especially with decorative edge binding
Schedule a free in-home consultation to talk to a design consultant and get the latest Woven Wood Trends for your home!
Orange Coast Magazine says it all, Draperies are a trend on the rise and it’s all about layering over blinds, shades and even plantation shutters! Gray tones are often described as the perfect neutral for your home, with clean, understated elegance it complements your décor instead of distracting from it. The OC Magazine featured draperies; pair a popular gray palette with a bold and trending geometric pattern that together achieve a modern, yet elegant look.
Layering with Custom Draperies
The combination on drapery and roller shade updates any room with function and style. 3 Day Blind’s roller shades include cordless, safer option for home with children and pets, in a variety of colors and opacities, textures and patterns.
To view the digital article of 3 Day Blinds in Orange Coast Magazine, click here!