Dave Hall, CEO, left, prepares to address the crowd. In the background, Paula Peltier and Ed Scott await his commentary.
Our CEO, Dave Hall held a conference call and Irvine Support Center team meeting to announce that June 2012 was the best month in company history. “I would like to thank everyone listening on the phone and here in the corporate office. It truly was a team effort!”
All departments set records!
- Marketing and Appointment Desk: Most Free Design Consultations ever scheduled!
- Client Care Center: Highest number of calls answered!
- Design Consultants: Greatest number of clients served, windows designed and orders placed!
- Supply Chain: Most raw material ever ordered!
- Manufacturing: Highest number of custom window blinds, shades, shutters and drapes made and delivered!
- Professional Installers: Greatest number or windows covered in history!
- Human Resources: Most new hires ever!
- Training Coordinators: Greatest number of trainees turned into window treatment experts!
- IT Helpdesk: Most tech devices ever kept running trouble-free!
- Sample Department: More samples than ever shipped!
- Finance: Largest numbers ever crunched!
Since we have so many new faces, Executive Vice President Tikie Holewski decided we all should wear name badges. Instead of issuing us boring name tags with bar codes and driver license quality photos, she empowered us to make our own, filling our small conference room with craft items, so that we could creatively show off our passions, hobbies, families, pets and favorite sports in a myriad of creative ways!
Left, is Cristin Harrigan’s name badge that showcases that she likes jewelry making, gardening, cooking, movies, SCUBA, Tab and quilting. What a revelation! We did not know that she had time for anything other than keeping the marketing department organized!
Scroll down to see some great more great examples of the creativity of the 3 Day Blinds associates…
Tikie Holewski kids around with Max Luong and Scott Mendez.
Sal and Ana receive gift cards after demonstrating that they could remember more team members’ names than anyone else!
Tamara receives a gift card for her creative name badge.
And to celebrate at the Irvine Support Center, we had the Biggest Bar-B-Q ever! Scroll down to see photos.
Mary Kay Stam’s creative interpretation of the name badge.If you would like to join our ever expanding base of happy clients who have transformed their windows from boring to beautiful, just call us at 877-614-3329 to schedule your free in-home design consultation. Your local 3 Day Blinds window treatments expert will help you select the best window coverings for your home (most of which really can be custom-made and installed within 3 Days), take guaranteed measurements, provide a free quote and arrange for a professional installation – all in one efficient visit!
Feri (not pictured), Augusta, Judeann and Vivian show of their badges
The impressive handiwork of Kellie and Rosa from Appointment Services
Jennifer actually sketched pictures of her children.
Candace, Nancy and Diane share their interests.
From accounting, Sarah, Rosa and Ann!
Jenni and Ashley – our adventurous merchandising ladies!
Lining up to chow down: Christa Wadley, Lorne Beaty, Linna Taing, Frank Gutierrez, Michel Tremblay, David Andexler
Laura Di Mario, Matt Jamison, Judeann Glover, Tikie Holewski, Augusta Gohil, Greg Bibas, Mary Kay Stam, Kim Pague
Aman Ullah, Jennie Bui, Sunita Francis, Feri Khosrowpour