If you’re a reader, you probably already know that today is National Read a Book Day. Are you contemplating on what series to start next? Or just finishing up your favorite novel?
Here are some signs that you may be addicted to reading.
- You mention character’s names in everyday conversations as if they’re your friends.
- You have a favorite chair or seat for reading.
- You joined a book club.
- You’re tired at work because you stayed up late reading.
- You’re excited for the weekend because it means you have more time to start a new book.
- You could spend hours debating about your favorite authors.
- You have at least 1 book on your person at all times.
- You love Solar Shades because they allow in just the right amount of natural light and reduce glare.
- Instead of PEOPLE Magazine or Vogue for light reading, you have your favorite novels scattered around your home
- Your Pinterest profile looks like a virtual library
These are just 10 signs that you may have one of the healthiest addictions in the world. Embrace it and enjoy National Read a Book Day!
What are your favorite novels? Tell us on Social Media